XWord Info solver
[ paused ]
Congratulations! Your solution is correct.
These commands are similar to those in Across Lite.
- Arrow keys advance the current cell or change direction.
- Shift-arrow moves to the next or previous word.
- Ctrl-arrow changes direction only.
- Enter goes to the next word.
- Tab and Shift-Tab move to the next or previous word.
- Home and End go to the beginning or end of the current word.
- Shift-Home and Shift-End go to the beginning or end of the grid.
- Delete, Space and Backspace clear the current cell.
- Letters (only letters, not numbers or symbols) enter that letter and advance the cursor to the next blank (or optionally next square) in the current word.
- Ins allows more than one letter to be entered into a single square, or use the "Enter rebus string" link at the top of this page.
- Click the grid to select a square.
- Right-click the grid to change directions. (Use ctrl-click on Mac.)
- Click any clue to jump to that answer.