This web browser is not supported. Use Chrome, Edge, Safari, or Firefox for best results.
XWord Info solve on-line :
You must be logged in with your XWord Info account to use this page.
You must be logged in to your NYT Games Subscription to use this page.
The specified puzzle was not found.
Invalid or unauthorized request.
To work together on a puzzle, join the same room as your friends or wait for them to join your room, and select the same crossword.
Congratulations! The solution is correct.
These commands are similar to those in Across Lite.
- Arrow keys advance the current cell or change direction.
- Shift-arrow moves to the next or previous word.
- Ctrl-arrow changes direction only.
- Enter goes to the next word.
- Tab and Shift-Tab move to the next or previous word.
- Home and End go to the beginning or end of the current word.
- Shift-Home and Shift-End go to the beginning or end of the grid.
- Delete, Space and Backspace clear the current cell.
- Letters (only letters, not numbers or symbols) enter that letter and advance the cursor to the next blank (or optionally next square) in the current word.
- Ins allows numbers or more than one letter to be entered into a single square, or use the "Enter rebus string" link at the top of this page.
- Click the grid to select a square.
- Right-click the grid to change directions. (Use ctrl-click on Mac.)
- Click any clue to jump to that answer.